Image by Adolfo Félix

The Board of Trustees meet

the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month (except holidays) at 7:00 pm.


Meetings are in the Town Hall at

25496 Royalton Road

Columbia Station, OH 44028


All residents are encouraged to attend. At the end of every meeting, there is time for community input.


Meeting Minutes prior to 2020 are available at the town hall offices.